Sunday, December 30, 2012

Back to Blogging

I hadn't written a blog post since May, yet the baseballs kept rolling in! I began work on my Masters this past semester and with that added to my full docket of classroom teaching and helping my lovely wife father two sweet, young, busy, growing children, I could not find the time to write about the players I had been hearing from.

But I'm back! Or at least, I want to be. I just posted about Danny Valencia and I have heard from so many more since then. I'm determined to write about each one. Even had an opportunity to meet one of my favorite Twins this past season! And with TwinsFest 2013 right around the corner and personal days requested away from work for the Mrs. and I to attend for the first time, I decided to kick it into gear.

I have a document saved on my computer of the players I want to contact, the players I have attempted and the ones I've heard back from, and their addresses. I revisited it the other day to make sure it was up to date and realized that my journey is far from over. There are so many players I would love to contact.

Call it a New Year's Resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment